Saturday, April 21, 2012

Bad Guys

This is the exact conversation I overheard taking place in the backseat while I was driving the boys to swim lessons:
M: "G do you wear a diaper on your head?"
G: "No. Of course not. Why?"
M: "Well, that means you aren't a bad guy."
G: "That doesn't even make any SENSE!" (Poor child is always so frustrated with his younger siblings who are physically incapable of rational thought at the moment - making the whole thing even more hilarious for me.)
M: "A course it does! That's how the police mans know if there's a bad guy because he will be walking down the street with a diaper on his head."
G: "I'm not even going to tell mom you said that, it's too weird."

Although factually wrong, I didn't correct M because as a general rule I'd prefer he does NOT approach anyone wearing a diaper on their head while walking down the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment