Thursday, April 26, 2012

Police Line - DO NOT CROSS


OK, this pic was taken with my phone so it's not the best quality but I think all the necessary details come through. This is what my house looked like when I got home from a quick trip to the gym.  My hubby was home with the kids, but I expected to find him laying in a chalk outline somewhere on the other side of all that police tape (and blue painters tape).  Um no.  He was sitting (unharmed) on the couch playing a game on his phone.  Awesome babysitting.  He stressed the fact that all 3 boys were still alive so I guess he has a point there.  Anytime I come home after leaving the boys alone with their dad I'm happy to see them still breathing (and a bit surprised I have to admit).  Still, I think I should leave the tape up until morning.  It's going to be so much fun to see a groggy hubby walk into it in the semi-dark trying to get to his coffee! :)

1 comment:

  1. Haha I love your little mongers...and I meant to type monsters, but my phone autocorrected to mongers and I like it :)

    ReplyDelete