Monday, May 7, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Week: Day 1

All three of my kids have awesome teachers!  I wanted to do something special for them this year for Teacher Appreciation Week (May 7-11) so I've been combing the web for ideas for months.  Here's what we're doing Monday, which I found at the great blog eighteen25.





Gs teacher LOVES Starbucks so it's perfect for her.  The other two are in preschool, and I can't imagine a human being able to deal with 2-3 year olds all day without the assistance of large quantities of caffeine!

The free printable is found here, and then all you need is cardstock to print it on, a coffee sleeve cut to fit and glued or stapled on the bottom and sides to create a little pocket for your gift card.  Place the gift card inside and then wrap it with cute twine.  I've found LOTS of fun colors of twine at The Twinery.

The boys can't wait to give these to their teachers!

No comments:

Post a Comment