Saturday, May 12, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Week: Day 5

Our room moms left us to our own devices for Friday's gift - no theme or group gift idea which I like better!  I decided to use these cute little free printables from the domesticated lady for all 5 of the teachers and just changed it up a little for the kindergarten teacher.



The free printable topper can be found here.




I made these little bags of popped popcorn for the preschool teachers, since there are four of them and I needed to think of the most cuteness for my money.  They all loved it and were eating them for snack with the kids.


The kindergarten teacher got this popcorn container that I picked up at Target for $1.  That find was what started me on a search for cute ways to use it for the teachers!  Her topper is holding a bag with 2 movie tickets inside and then there are a couple of microwave popcorn bags and a little note from G about why he appreciates his teacher.  

She has been teaching for 35 years and said these were the wittiest teacher appreciation gifts she's ever received! Yay!  She's been taking pictures of our gift each day and sending it to her friends, and has a little display of them in her room so the other teachers at her school can come by and check out what we brought each day.  G was SO proud of everything he brought her which was great.  

I'm so thankful for the amazing teachers in my kids lives and these fun little gifts are just a small way to tell them how much they mean to us! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment